Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is seeking a Mechanic to join our Fort Stewart, GA team. If you are an experienced, highly motivated automotive mechanic ready for a new opportunity, apply today.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform diagnostics and make necessary repairs on vehicles and equipment, such as removing and repairing engines, transmissions or differentials; repairing brake systems; or replacing or repairing air conditioning and heating units.
- Perform preventive maintenance on vehicles such as changing oil and filter, spark plugs, or brake pads, or rotating tires.
- Respond to emergency calls for roadside assistance for disabled vehicles.
- Install, check, and repair electrical components.
- Fabricate and replace hydraulic hoses; performs welding and burning.
- Repair broken or cracked parts, and fill holes and increases size of metal parts using welding equipment.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag or spatter using hand scraper or power chipper, portable grinder or arc-cutting equipment.
- Test-drive vehicles to establish problem areas and to ensure proper functioning of vehicles upon completion of maintenance or repairs.
- Fill-out work order on completed repair or maintenance tasks, including work performed, time required to complete tasks, and parts used.
- Participate in cleaning and maintenance of work area and shop equipment.
- Attend safety classes, reinforce and comply with company safety policies
- Work harmoniously with ESG employees and the public and comply with all ESG policies
- High school diploma or GED, or specialized vocational training
- Six months of related experience
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to obtain Commercial Driver's License within 6 months of employment.
- Ability to obtain a Preventative Maintenance Inspection ASE within one (1) year of employment
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. We invite you to join ESG and build a career with a growing company.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employers and certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.