Search Job Openings
Human Resources Generalist
Are you customer service driven with a strong knowledge of Human Resources? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow your career in a corporate environment? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? If so, we would like to talk to you about our Human Resources Generalist opportunity! Apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is hiring a Human Resources Generalist to join our corporate team in Macon, GA. The ideal candidate will provide overall Human Resources support to our teams in the field. Strong knowledge of HR administration including recruitment; policy and legislative compliance; and employee relations is required. Interpersonal skills will be used to develop and establish relationships with employees and management; strong organizational skills are needed to create and manage reports. This role ensures company policies, procedures and practices are consistent and followed confidentially.
Together, we will drive your career to the next level through teamwork and exceptional service.
- Implement your understanding of basic HR law, compliance with Federal & State labor laws
- Ensure all New Hires have a background check and negative drug test before DOH
- Enter all new hire information into HRIS (UKG)
- Develop and maintain Driver Files for all ESG drivers
- Work with field teams to ensure implementation of HR policies & practices
- Maintain personnel files and tracking all personnel data
- Maintain HR filing system
- Communicate with encouragement, motivation, promoting team spirit
- Assist with recruitment and interview scheduling as needed
- Ability to answer questions and assist employees
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience, preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources environment preferred
- PHR preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point) and UKG
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the art, environmentally-sound solutions for our partners. We are a cutting-edge company that prides itself in being a leader in utility operations and public works management. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
For more information go to www.esginc.net.or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.