Search Job Openings
Street Sweeper Operator
ESG Operations has an opening for an experienced Street Sweeper Operator to join our Opelika, AL team. In this position, you would be responsible for the safe operation of a street sweeper to clean streets and gutters on an assigned route and after traffic accidents.
- Clean debris and hazardous materials spills
- Report illegally parked vehicles, hazardous conditions, damage to roads and curbs, and any issue with traffic signs and signals.
- Daily inspection and preventative maintenance of assigned equipment
- Shift: Monday - Friday from 4am - 1pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Georgia Driver's license
- 5+ years of experience in the safe operation and maintenance of street sweepers
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to government and private sector entities across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success.
Learn more about ESG Operations, Inc. and our other opportunities at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.