Search Job Openings
Utility Manager - Wastewater
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently hiring a Utility Manager to join our Hinesville team. We are looking for "hands on" candidates with managing a multi-discipline work team providing operations, maintenance, and management of water and wastewater treatment experience.
As part of the ESG Operations team, Utility Managers are responsible for:
- Managing a multi-discipline work team providing operations, maintenance, and management of water and wastewater treatment and conveyance systems
- Analyzing operational process control procedures, maintenance procedures, and instituting changes when necessary to achieve full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements as defined in the service contract with the client.
- Maintaining accurate operational records and preparing reports required by the client and all regulatory agencies.
- Inspecting facilities, evaluating O&M functions, reviewing records and data, interviewing and selecting new personnel, and initiating and recommending new or improved methods or practices.
- Ensuring compliance with City, County, State, and Federal regulations and policies.
- Attending Council meetings and representing the Client and ESG with State and Federal agencies.
We are seeking an experienced “hands-on” Utility Manager with the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred, any combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Eight years of progressively responsible experience in water/wastewater treatment.
- Certification Requirement - Georgia Wastewater Operators License
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills.
- Strong detail-oriented work style.
- Proven experience in making sound financial, technical, and management decisions.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long-term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about ESG Operations, Inc. at www.esginc.net