Search Job Openings
Utility Technician - Water and Sewer
Collection and Distribution
ESG Operations is hiring Utility Technicians to join our Collections and Distribution team in Eatonton - Putnam County, GA.
As s technician on our team, you will be responsible for basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems. You would:
- Lay pipe and ensure it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Make sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repair broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjust, raise and clean out manholes
- Landscape yards that have been destroyed by line installation and repair as well as the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning.
- Partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas
- Perform general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Valid Driver's license, CDL preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG is an Inframark Company.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.