Search Job Openings
Public Works Street Technician
ESG Operations is seeking Streets Technician to join our Public Works team in Tifton, GA. The successful candidate will assist in the repair and installation of pavement to include repairing potholes; and installing and repairing street cuts.
- Flags traffic at works sites and installs traffic control devices.
- Plans work and ensures proper traffic patterns are in place before starting work.
- Ensures that work activities are conducted in compliance with applicable traffic control regulations, standards and specifications.
- Operates a variety of machinery, equipment and tools associated with work projects.
- Maintains vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Operates asphalt truck.
- Makes repairs to potholes, street shoulders and cuts.
- Operates rollers as needed.
- Operates plow and sand trucks.
- Maintains proper inventory of supplies and assist with ordering as needed.
- Maintains records including using work order and asset management programs.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's license
- 1+ year of civil construction and heavy equipment experience preferred
- Experience with street or stormwater maintenance helpful
- Responsibility for the actions of others, affecting subordinate workers, customers, or others in the general public; works in a very fluid environment observing policies and guidelines
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG Operations is an Inframark company.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.