Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution
Do you have experience driving heavy equipment like dump trucks, backhoes and mini-excavators? Do you have a CDL or are you willing to get one? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? As a Heavy Equipment Operator with ESG's Moultrie, GA team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success. Apply today at www.esginc.net and grow a career with us!
As part of our Collections and Distribution team responsible troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment; operate pneumatic tools; perform grading for road construction/repair.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED; additional vocational training preferred
- Valid driver's license, commercial driver’s license (CDL) preferred
- 3-5 years related experience, including experience driving heavy equipment such as bulldozer and mini-excavator
- Highly motivated, detailed work style with interest in learning new things
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Who is ESG Operations? ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.