Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking Wastewater Mechanics for our Albany, GA team.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Valid GA commercial driver’s license (CDL) preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.