Search Job Openings
Public Works Crew Leader
ESG Operations is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Public Works Crew Leader to join our team in Winder, GA. As a Public Works Crew Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing a crew of technicians while carrying out a variety of tasks related to public works projects. This may include road construction and maintenance, landscaping management, and other infrastructure projects.
- Serve as lead worker in the completion of public works tasks that require operation of equipment such as backhoes, dump trucks, tractors, weed-eaters and/or mowers.
- Plan and organize work schedules and assign tasks to crew members
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of work completed
- Conduct safety meetings and ensure that all crew members are following safety protocols
- Mentor and train crew members to develop their skills and knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in public works or related field
- 1+ years of experience as a crew leader or supervisor
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record, CDL preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.