Search Job Openings
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
Are you a licensed operator looking for an opportunity to use your skills on the latest technology? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As a Wastewater Operator with ESG Operations you can use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
Who is ESG Operations? ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are currently seeking a Wastewater Operator in Forsyth County, GA. The wastewater operator is responsible for the successful operations of the wastewater plant, including maintenance of equipment, monitoring treatment process, data collection and lab procedures. We prefer candidates with a Georgia Class I or II wastewater license. Daily activities will include routine work in the wastewater plant, basic process control decisions, minor preventive maintenance and housekeeping.
- Operate wastewater plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater Operator License preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license, CDL helpful
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.