Search Job Openings
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are hiring for a Wastewater Mechanic to join our team in Elgin, SC where we are responsible for 3 treatment facilities and over 80 pump stations. This is an intermediate level position and we are seeking candidates with knowledge of three phase motors, gearboxes, drive systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, electricity, power and hand tools.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, lift station maintenance and repair, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Must have valid SC driver’s license. SC electrician license is preferred.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.