Search Job Openings
Crew Leader - Water & Sewer
Collections and Distribution
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Crew Leader for our Rockdale County, GA Collections & Distribution team. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Construct and maintain water, sewer, and storm drain pipes.
- Install, repair, and maintain water and sewer services, meters, and cleanouts
- Repair leaks on water lines, repair and maintain water valves, raise valve boxes
- Repair utility street cuts with asphalt and/or concrete
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversee and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensures securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gathers information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attends in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid class 'A' commercial driver’s license
- Valid Georgia Collections or Distribution license helpful but not required
- 2 or more years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.