Search Job Openings
Are you a Construction Manager with experience in water, sewer, road paving and storm drains? At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, we want to talk to you!
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast,. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are currently seeking a Construction Manager for our Douglas, GA team. This position is responsible for the oversight of contractors and construction project management of water, sewer, road paving, and storm drain construction projects. Job duties will include project oversight; approving any plan changes; tracking expenses and accounting for materials; and ensuring projects are built to specifications. This is a field based position that requires excellent communication and computer skills.
- Act as representative of ESG Operations at all water, sewer, road paving and storm drain construction projects
- Work with Senior Management, Contractors, Subcontractors and Team Members to ensure projects are completed to contract specifications by scheduled deadline
- Oversee and inspect all contractors and subcontractors on work sites
- Create, maintain and report an accounting of project schedules, budget, and status
- Create and execute plans to rectify potential cost overruns, project delays, and to accommodate changes to scope of work
- Approve changes to established projects specs
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires 2-3 years of construction project experience with water and sewer focus
- Must have valid GA driver’s license.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan.
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.