Search Job Openings
Municipal Services Director / Project Manager
Are you passionate about Water, Wastewater and Public Works? Are you a "hands on" leader who enjoys the rewards and challenges of operations and maintenance contract management? Are you interested in starting the new year with a new career? As Municipal Service Director/Project Manager with ESG Operations you will be able to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the people of your community.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to government and private sector entities across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success.
Municipal Services Director/Project Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated Municipal Services Director/Project Manager for our Winder, Georgia location. You will manage a multi-discipline team of 40+ employees providing Wastewater Treatment, Water Treatment, Sewer Collection System, Public Works and Industrial Pretreatment for the city of Winder, GA.
As Municipal Services Director/Project Manager, you would be part of the ESG Operations team and would:
- Be point of contact for ESG Operations, Inc with the local client, including building relationships with client contacts and community.
- Run a multi-discipline work team providing operations, maintenance, and management of utilities and/or public works departments.
- Analyze operational process control procedures, maintenance procedures, and instituting changes when necessary to achieve full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements as defined in the service contract with the client.
- Maintain accurate operational records and prepare reports required by the client and all regulatory agencies.
- Inspect facilities, evaluating O&M functions, review records and data, interview and select new personnel, and initiate and recommend new or improved methods or practices.
- Ensure compliance with City, County, State, and Federal laws and policies as well as the internal policies and procedures of the Company.
- Attend Council meetings and represent the Client and ESG with State and Federal agencies.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred, any combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ten years of dynamically responsible experience in water/wastewater treatment or public works management.
- Must have proven experience with managing multi-disciplinary work groups.
- The highest level Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator certification.
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills.
- Strong detailed work style with commitment to improvement.
- Confirmed experience in making sound financial, technical, and management decisions.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid driver’s license.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.