Search Job Openings
Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic for our Hinesville, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Fleet Mechanic, you will:
- Perform diagnostics and make necessary repairs on vehicles and equipment, such as removing and repairing engines, transmissions or differentials; repairing brake systems; or replacing or repairing air-conditioning and heating units.
- Perform preventive maintenance on vehicles such as changing oil and filter, spark plugs, or brake pads, or rotating tires.
- Respond to emergency calls for roadside assistance for disabled vehicles.
- Install, check, and repair electrical components.
- Fabricate and replace hydraulic hoses; perform welding and burning.
- Repair broken or cracked parts, and fill holes and increase size of metal parts using welding equipment.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag or spatter using hand scraper or power chipper, portable grinder or arc-cutting equipment.
- Test-drive vehicles to establish problem areas and to ensure proper functioning of vehicles upon completion of maintenance or repairs.
- Fill-out work orders on completed repair or maintenance tasks, including work performed, time required to complete tasks, and parts used.
- Participate in cleaning and maintenance of work area and shop equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- The equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in automotive mechanic or a closely related field.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Valid state Commercial Driver’s License
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.