Search Job Openings
Tanker Truck Driver
Are you an experienced Tanker Truck Driver looking for a position with no overnight travel? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Driver with the ESG Operations team you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are currently seeking a Tanker Truck Driver with a Class A CDL Certification to drive deliveries in Waycross and Folkston, GA as well as surrounding areas. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
As a Tanker CDL Driver for ESG Operations you will:
- Cover local delivery routes originating near Waycross, Georgia – No Overnight Travel
- Perform record-keeping tasks as required
- Perform a variety of job-related assignments which may include loading, delivery and unloading
- Must have flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and overtime if needed
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Must hold a valid CDL-A with tanker endorsement in the State of Georgia
- Must have 5 years of verifiable CDL A experience
- Must have current DOT medical card
- Safe driving record and history
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.