Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc.
Do you have utility inspection experience and like to work in field as well as in the office? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As a Utility Inspector with ESG Operations you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are currently seeking a Utility Inspector for a newly created opportunity with our Opelika AL team. We are looking for candidates with 5-10 years of experience working in utility inspections. The utility inspector will be responsible for field inspections of sewer and storm lines; reading and interpreting project design plans and blueprints; monitoring regulatory permitting and compliance issues; and helping with special projects as needed. Engineering experience/education is helpful but not required. This position will require work in the office and out in the field.
As a Utility Inspector for ESG Operations, you will:
- Perform field inspections of sewer and storm lines
- Manage utility construction projects, including scheduling, budgets, and specifications.
- Develop designs, plans, and operations for utility systems, such as wastewater lift stations
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Direct technicians, providing activities and guidance on utility process, design, and construction.
- Compile data, monitoring system efficiency and material usage.
- Assist Project Director on special projects as needed.
- 5 years of field experience in Utilities Inspection, Utilities Engineering, or a related role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering helpful but not required
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- GIS or CAD experience helpful
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.