Search Job Openings
Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager – Douglas, Georgia
ESG Operations, Inc.
Are you passionate about Public Works and Utilities? Are you a "hands on" leader who enjoys the rewards and challenges of supervising teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As Assistant Project Manager with ESG Operations’ Douglas, GA team you will be able to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the people of your community.
- Manage day-to-day activities of a team providing contract operations, maintenance, and management of utilities and public works departments including construction projects
- Analyze operational process control and maintenance procedures then institute changes when necessary to achieve full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements as defined in service contract
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Inspect facilities, evaluate functions, review records and data, interview and appraise personnel, and initiate and recommend new or improved methods or practices
- Ensure compliance with City, County, State, and Federal regulations and policies
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in Public Works and/or Utilities Construction
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proven experience in making sound financial, technical, and human resources decisions
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Prefer candidates that are willing to live within 30 minutes of the City of Douglas, Georgia
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance is offered.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to government and private sector entities across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.