Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc.
Are you an Executive Assistant with event planning experience? Do you enjoying supporting the administrative needs of executives and teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
As our Executive Assistant you will provide support to our corporate operations in Macon, GA. We are looking for candidates capable of working with internal and external customers including representing ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, and team members at all levels of our organization.
- High level administrative support to executives and partners of privately held company
- Process executive travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Assists departmental staff with preparation of documents such as correspondence, memoranda, bids, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails
- Performs clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Plan, organize and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Maintains office supplies; evaluate new office products and promotional material; place and expedite orders; verify receipt of supplies
- Development of procedures and constant decisions affecting customers, or others in the general public; works in a very fluid environment with guidelines but significant variations
- Welcome guests and customers as well as answer and direct company inquiries
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Distribute information, reports, schedules and supplies to appropriate personnel or departments
- Attends staff and other professional meetings to exchange information and/or take and transcribe minutes
- Requires high school diploma or GED; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience providing support in a technical or engineering related field
- Requires two years of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.