Search Job Openings
Crew Member - Water and Sewer
Collection and Distribution
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Crew Member to join our Moultrie, GA team. As a member of our Collections and Distribution Crew, you will work on projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. You will:
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversees and assists with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensures securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gathers information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attends in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid commercial driver’s license strongly preferred
- 3 or more years related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.