Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc.
Our Wastewater Mechanics are field based maintenance experts responsible for troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors. We are looking for candidates with strong electrical and mechanical knowledge. If you are a highly determined professional ready for career-developing opportunities and a commitment to improvement, please contact us.
M-F 7-3:30 with some OT and rotating on-call schedule
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Must have valid GA driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast,. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.