Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Tifton team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform maintenance and repair of heating and air-conditioning units, including changing belts and filters, performing duct work, repairing/replacing compressors, recovering Freon, and charging A/C systems.
- Perform electrical repair and maintenance tasks, such as running and repairing electrical lines, replacing receptacles and conduits, and replacing bulbs and ballasts in fluorescent light fixtures.
- Perform carpentry tasks, such as framing, building cabinets and shelves, and repair existing structures as needed.
- Repair and/or replace toilets, faucets, water lines, drain lines, sewage lines and floor drains, and install water heaters.
- Make repairs to roofs and gutters, skylights, and door canopies; hang doors and frames, and repair door knobs, locks, hinges, and door closers.
- Perform painting tasks, including painting and priming walls, cabinets, ceilings, shelves and buildings.
- Hang, repair, and install acoustical ceiling rails and tiles; repair and install drywall and ceilings.
- Provide assistance with masonry projects, including laying brick and block, and pouring concrete roadways, sidewalks, building foundations, and loading docks.
- Assist with maintenance and repair of departmental tools and equipment.
- Perform clerical tasks, including preparing cost estimates on repair jobs and completing work orders and routine job forms.
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- Requires 2-4 years of related experience and/or The equivalent of specialized vocational training.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- HVAC Technician or Electrical or Plumbing certification helpful.
- Wastewater Experience preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.