Search Job Openings
Wastewater Mechanic – Hinesville, GA
ESG Operations, Inc. is looking for a Wastewater Mechanic with electrical and/or mechanical experience for our Hinesville, GA location. Job duties will include troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma
- Experience with programming PLCs, low voltage controls, pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, and welding.
- Valid GA Driver’s License.
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a generous benefits and bonus plan. Full benefits are available including health, dental, life insurance, employer contribution 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast,. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities and apply today at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.