Search Job Openings
Applications should be submitted via Safari, Edge, Chrome, or Firefox browsers. Pop ups are required.
Are you an Administrative Assistant with accounting experience and a customer service attitude? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Albany, GA area. We are looking for candidates capable of working with internal and external customers including representing ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, and team members. Job duties will include administrative and accounting functions such as AP/AR, budgeting, payroll coordination, purchasing, data entry, file maintenance, correspondence and report generation.
- Process employee payroll, set up and maintain personnel records in database, and serve as information resource for employees on matters relating to payroll or employee benefits
- Assist departmental staff with preparation of documents such as correspondence, memoranda, bids, reports, spreadsheets, e-mails, ordinances, or resolutions
- Handle payables, entering, approving, and paying bills of responsibility; assist with preparation of annual budget; enter and approve requisitions; balance revenue received (when applicable)
- Maintain inventory of supplies and materials for area of responsibility; requisition or pick up inventory materials as required; prepare purchase orders for large items or repairs; manage contracts for service
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Gather and maintain information/data to support periodic and special reports and channels/distributes to appropriate personnel or departments as needed
- Attend staff and other professional meetings to exchange information and/or take and transcribe minutes; schedules meetings as needed
- Development of procedures and constant decisions affecting customers, or others in the general public;
- Work with independence and flexibility in a very fluid environment with guidelines but significant variations
- Requires high school diploma or GED; advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Minimum of two years of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field
- Strong detail-oriented work style