Search Job Openings
Heavy Equipment Operator with CDL
Collection and Distribution
Our system works best with Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Edge browers. Pop up menus are required.
Heavy Equipment Operator – ESG Operations
Do you have your CDL and experience operating a vacuum truck or boom truck? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As vacuum truck operator with our team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As part of the ESG Operation’ team in Albany, GA that is responsible troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving wastewater lift stations; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment and materials, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to excavate trenches, clean out drainage ditches and wet wells, etc.
- Operate a vacuum truck
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and items necessary for daily tasks.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment; operate pneumatic tools; perform grading for road construction/repair.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid commercial driver’s license
- 1 or more years related experience operating vacuum truck
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.