Search Job Openings
Heavy Equipment Operator with CDL
Collections and Distribution
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop up windows are required.
Heavy Equipment Operator
ESG Operations, Inc.
Do you have experience driving a backhoe or other heavy equipment? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? We want to talk to you.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
The Collections and Distribution Crew Member will complete projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license preferred or must be able to get a CDL
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace