Search Job Openings
Wastewater Lab Analyst
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge Browsers. Pop up menus are required.
Wastewater Laboratory Analyst
ESG Operations – Conyers, GA (Rockdale County)
Full time Career Opportunity
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Lab Analyst to join our Conyers, GA (Rockdale County) team. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
As a Lab Analyst you will:
- Collect samples from water distribution system, wastewater treatment plants, streams, and commercial/residential establishments for lab analysis
- Conduct laboratory tests including tests for alkalinity, phosphates, nitrogen, BOD, chlorine residual, etc.
- Maintain daily log of test results to maintain quality control
- Clean and maintain lab equipment and materials
- Responds to public inquiries regarding water quality
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques and water analysis methodology
- Knowledge of wastewater plant operations, state and federal regulations, equipment, and safety practices
- Valid Georgia Wastewater Laboratory Analyst certification
- Degree in Chemistry and/or experience with metals and wet chemistry analysis preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.