Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Natural Gas Technician for our Perry, GA gas department. As part of our team, you would perform repair and installation of appliances, meters and other related tasks to support gas distribution and service in a customer oriented manner. We are looking for candidates with experience working with HVAC and plumbing codes; electronics and control circuits; and gas burning, metering, and regulating systems.
- Perform installation, maintenance and repairs for natural gas services in Perry, GA
- Locate natural gas lines
- Maintain records associated with service and repair functions
- Read and interpret meters and gauges to ensure proper function; repair or replace as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience in natural gas
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Must live within 30 minutes of Perry, GA or be willing to relocate to Perry
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.