Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
Are you an Administrative Assistant with accounting experience and a customer service attitude? Do you enjoy supporting the administrative needs of teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, we want to talk to you.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
As our Administrative Assistant you will provide support to our team in Thomaston, GA. We are looking for candidates capable of working with internal and external customers including representing ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, and team members at all levels of our organization.
- Process employee payrolls, set up and maintain personnel records in database, and serve as information resource for employees on matters relating to payroll or employee benefits
- Process new hire paperwork and present new hire orientation
- Handle payables, entering, approving, and paying bills of responsibility; assist supervisor with preparation of annual budget; enter and approve requisitions; balance revenue received (when applicable)
- Gather and maintain information/data to support periodic and special reports and distribute to appropriate personnel or departments as needed
- Process travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Assist departmental staff with preparation of documents such as correspondence, memorandum, bids, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Plan, organize and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Maintain office supplies; evaluate new office products and promotional material; place and expedite orders; verify receipt of supplies
- Development of procedures and constant decisions affecting customers, or others in the general public; work in a very fluid environment with guidelines but significant variations
- Welcome guests and customers as well as answer and direct company inquiries
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Distribute information, reports, schedules and supplies to appropriate personnel or departments
- Attend staff and other professional meetings to exchange information and/or take and transcribe minutes
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.