Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Natural Gas Technician to join our Perry, GA team. In this position you would perform repair and installation of appliances, meters and other related tasks to support gas distribution and service with a customer service mindset.
- Repair and adjust residential, commercial and industrial appliances to ensure efficient operation.
- Install appliance (including heating and air conditioning equipment and water heaters), meters, regulators and control systems to comply with code specifications.
- Locate and repair gas leaks at customer’s premises to assure safe delivery of natural gas.
- Check and repair or replaces gas meters and regulators to assure accurate registration of gas usage and continuous service to customers.
- Complete recordkeeping associated with service and repair functions to ensure an accurate information system is maintained.
- Operate company vehicle and maintains parts inventory and tools according to company standard and policies to ensure the delivery of safe and efficient service.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in outside technician role
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Must live within 30 minutes of Perry, GA or be willing to relocate
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.