Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Miscroft Edge browsers. Pop ups are required.
Heavy Equipment Operator
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations is hiring Equipment Operators in Opelika AL. As a member of the Collections and Distribution Crew, you will complete projects and repair work involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. It requires a valid Alabama CDL and experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license Class A required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace