Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Wastewater Operator for our Hinesville, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Operate wastewater plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Must be willing to work different shifts
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Must have valid Georgia Wastewater Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid GA driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.