Search Job Openings
Site Safety Coordinator
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
ESG Operations is hiring a Site Safety Coordinator that will have administrative responsibilities, field inspection, and training duties. Responsibilities will include implementing our safety rules and culture; conducting work site inspections; running safety meetings; accident investigations; and documentation. The position will entail up to 50% field work (work site inspections, learning utility construction and related efforts) with mostly day travel to Conyers, GA; Augusta,GA; and Elgin, SC.
- Ensure that ESG, federal, state and local laws, regulations, rules and codes are observed through site visits and field checks.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace, conduct and coordinate inspections to assess physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Assist with the development and implementation of controls for identified hazards.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control systems, policies, and procedures and recommend changes that reflect improvement toward elimination of work place accidents and injuries
- Conduct OSHA training for new and existing employees and coordinate OSHA record-keeping and reporting requirements
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accidents. Review property and injury reports.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, other ESG employees, and the public using principles of good customer service
- Associates degree with 1-3 years related industry experience in safety and health management and compliance.
- General construction knowledge (excavation/equipment/utilities) including familiarity with MUTCD/Traffic Control.
- Experience relevant to wastewater collection and treatment is helpful.
- Valid driver’s license in Georgia.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.