Search Job Openings
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Technical Specialist to join our corporate team. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
The Technical Specialist provides help and advice to ESG project staff on the function and use of ESG systems and software. They support new project startups and existing projects with the implementation of ESG’s service delivery tools. This position will be based out of Georgia but will involve at least 80% of the time traveling to projects around the Southeast.
- Collect equipment nameplate data
- Develop spreadsheets and written reports
- Input and analyze data
- Train project staff on the use of technology and software in the application of our work
- Solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Work often as part of a team of technicians to resolve high-priority situations; work independently on routine (lower-priority) problems
- Work well in high-pressure situations
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
- Proficiency with the application of computers, tablets and other technology
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree.
- Or the relevant experience commensurate with the above.
- 3 + years of software experience related to the Operations and Maintenance of Water, Wastewater, including plant operations and collection & distribution
- Expert user of Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of standard office practices and computer skills, and ability to apply such knowledge of interrelated processes, tasks, and operations
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, and city departments, supervisors, lab personnel, operations staff, vendors, government agencies and the public
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential; this job requires an excellent listener and very strong interpersonal skills
- Great eye for detail and strong problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of water and wastewater components/equipment
- Ability to travel extensively
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.