Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
Do you feel satisfied after a day of hands-on work? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Utility Technician with our team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
As a part of the ESG Operations team, you will be responsible for the basic installation, repair, and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems. You will:
- Lay pipe and ensure it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Make sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repair broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjust manholes to ground level
- Landscape yards that have been destroyed by line installation
- Clear easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
You will also have general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties. You will:
- Clean restrooms, offices and locker rooms
- Wash down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Clean oil and grease from equipment
- Prepare the surfaces on equipment, structures, and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscape the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- Operate dump trucks, front-end loaders and ten wheel trucks to perform required hauling and unloading
- High school diploma or GED
- South Carolina CDL or should acquire South Carolina Commercial Driver’s License
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.