Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Wastewater Operator in Tifton, GA. The wastewater operator will be responsible for the successful operations of the wastewater plant, including maintenance of equipment, monitoring treatment process, data collection and lab procedures. Daily activities will include routine work in the wastewater plant, basic process control decisions, minor preventive maintenance and housekeeping. We prefer candidates with a minimum of a Class II Wastewater license in Georgia but will consider entry level applicants and recent college graduates with Biology or Environmental Science related degree.
This position will work 12 hour shifts from 7:45am - 7:45 pm.
As a Wastewater Operator on our team, you will:
- Operate wastewater plants which will include monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
Ideal candidate will:
- Be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Have a valid Wastewater Operator License
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have hands-on experience related to maintenance
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities, and apply online at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.