Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Engineering is currently seeking a Construction Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for the oversight of contractors and construction project management of water; sewer, road paving, and storm drain construction projects. Job duties will include project oversight; approving any plan changes; tracking expenses and accounting for materials; and ensuring projects are built to specifications. This is a field-based position that requires day travel as well as excellent communication and computer skills.
- Act as representative of ESG Engineering at all water, sewer, road paving and storm drain construction projects
- Work with Senior Management, Contractors, Subcontractors and Team Members to ensure projects are completed to contract specifications by scheduled deadline
- Observe all contractors and subcontractors on work sites
- Create, maintain and report an accounting of project schedules, budget, and status
- Create and execute plans to rectify potential cost overruns, project delays, and to accommodate changes to scope of work
- Approve changes to established projects specs
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires 2-3 years of construction project experience with water and sewer focus
- Must have valid GA driver’s license.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.