Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic for our Hinesville, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs diagnostics and makes necessary repairs on vehicles and equipment, such as removing and repairing engines, transmissions or differentials; repairing brake systems; or replacing or repairing air-conditioning and heating units.
- Performs preventive maintenance on vehicles such as changing oil and filter, spark plugs, or brake pads, or rotating tires.
- Responds to emergency calls for roadside assistance for disabled vehicles.
- Installs, checks, and repairs electrical components.
- Fabricates and replaces hydraulic hoses; performs welding and burning.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, and fills holes and increases size of metal parts using welding equipment.
- Chips or grinds off excess weld, slag or spatter using hand scraper or power chipper, portable grinder or arc-cutting equipment.
- Test-drives vehicles to establish problem areas and to ensure proper functioning of vehicles upon completion of maintenance or repairs.
- Fills-out work orders on completed repair or maintenance tasks, including work performed, time required to complete tasks, and parts used.
- Participates in cleaning and maintenance of work area and shop equipment.
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- The equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in automotive mechanic or a closely related field.
- Requires five years of related experience.
- Valid state Commercial Driver’s License
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.