Search Job Openings
Water and Sewer Technicican
Collection and Distribution
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG is hiring a Water and Sewer Technician to join our Rockdale County team in Conyers, GA.
As a part of the Collection and Distribution team, you will be responsible for basic installation, repair, and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems. You will:
- Lay pipe and ensure it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Make sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repair broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjust, raise and clean out manholes
- Landscape yards that have been destroyed by line installation and repair
- Clear easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
- Partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas
You will also have general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties. You will:
- Clean restrooms, offices and locker rooms
- Wash down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Clean oil and grease from equipment
- Prepare the surfaces on equipment, structures, and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscape the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- High school diploma or GED
- CDL or able to acquire Commercial Driver’s License
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.