Search Job Openings
Heavy Equipment Operator with CDL
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
Heavy Equipment Operator
ESG Operations, Inc.
As a member of the Collections and Distribution Crew, you will complete work orders and repair work involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. It requires a valid Georgia CDL and experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Operate heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Implement safety policy, inspect the equipment, and calculate asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Maintain and repair on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is based on experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.