Search Job Openings
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations is currently seeking a licensed Water Operator in Forsyth County (Suwanee), GA.
In this role you will be responsible for the successful operation of the 28 MGD surface water treatment plant with Superpulsator Clarifier and Membrane Filtration technology. We are looking for you to have a meaningful background in drinking water operations including a Valid Water Operator License in Georgia. You will need to have hands on maintenance experience as well as knowledge of data collection and lab analysis.
As a Water Operator with ESG Operations, you will:
- Monitor all process, equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards.
- Conduct water treatment activities to include adding appropriate amounts of chemicals to raw water to disinfect, deodorize, and clarify water at regular intervals and regulating flow of pre-treated water through sedimentation and filter devices
- Operate water pumping mechanisms,monitor panel boards, and adjust controls to regulate flow and pressure of water during assigned shifts. Calibrate meters.
- Collect samples and performs lab tests; analyze results and makes process control changes based on these lab results and instruction from their immediate supervisor.
- Collect data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies.
- Perform housekeeping duties to include: Cut grass, clean tanks, sweep & mop floors, clean equipment and various other duties to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the facility.
- Familiar with process control, pertinent lab procedures, and maintenance of Water Treatment Plants
- Experience with Superpulsator Clarifier and Membrane Filtration technology preferred
- A valid Class III or higher Georgia Water Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.