Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge Browsers. Pop up menus are required.
ESG Operations is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager for our Hinesville, Georgia location. You will be part of the management team for a multi-discipline team of 85 employees providing full service Public Works, Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Collection and Distribution, Lift Station Operations and Maintenance services for the city of Hinesville, GA.
As Project Manager, you would be a "hand-on" leader of the ESG Operations team and will:
- Be point of contact for ESG Operations, Inc with the local client, including building relationships with client contacts and community.
- Run a multi-discipline work team providing operations, maintenance, and management of Public Works and/or Utilities.
- Analyze operational process control procedures, maintenance procedures, and instituting changes when necessary to achieve full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements as defined in the service contract with the client.
- Maintain accurate operational records and prepare reports required by the client and all regulatory agencies.
- Inspect facilities, evaluating O&M functions, review records and data, interview and select new personnel, and initiate and recommend new or improved methods or practices.
- Ensure compliance with City, County, State, and Federal laws and policies as well as the internal policies and procedures of the Company.
- Represent the Client and ESG with State and Federal agencies.
- Five years of dynamically responsible experience in public works and/or utilities management.
- Must have proven experience with managing multi-disciplinary work groups.
- Prefer highest level Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator certification (Utilities Managers Only).
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills.
- Strong detailed work style with commitment to improvement.
- Confirmed experience in making sound financial, technical, and management decisions.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred, any combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Valid driver’s license.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to government and private sector entities across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success.
Learn more about ESG Operations, Inc. and our other opportunities at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.