Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Goggle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Graphic Designer with marketing experience to join our team at our Corporate Headquarters in Macon, GA. You will be creating and coordinating marketing campaign materials that support the ESG brand across our family of companies. We are looking for you to have Adobe Creative Cloud Application experience, with an emphasis on InDesign, and a background in graphic design. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
- Design and write professional quality proposals, brochures, newsletters, press releases, signs, posters, and other print and web-based materials
- Compose, proofread, edit, and revise all communications content as necessary
- Ensure that all print and web-based communication is consistent and reflects the company’s strategic vision
- Oversee in-house printing and distribution services
- Design logos, invitations, trade show displays, e-blasts, labels, etc.
- Serve as a point person for sourcing materials and work with outside vendors on special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- Strong copywriting skills with command of proper grammar and punctuation
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, InDesign required
- Proficient in both Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to design from concept to completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and capable of working well with others as well as independently
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast,. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.