Search Job Openings
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Goggle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop up windows are required.
ESG Operations is expanding our team in Forsyth County, GA and currently hiring a Maintenance Coordinator for our Forsyth County, GA Water and Wastewater project. We are looking for “hands-on” maintenance candidates that have 10-15 years of experience troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance at water and wastewater plants for this newly created position. You will be troubleshooting pumps, motors, membranes, hydraulics, compressed air, high-speed rotational equipment, electronics (VFD’s, PLC’s, Soft starts, etc.) and conveying equipment. You will also plan and coordinate schedules, projects, and equipment downtime; and utilize word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software for preparing work related reports, charts, graphs and data submittal requirements.
- Assigns, coordinates and supervises personnel and materials required in the maintenance and repair of water and wastewater treatment systems
- Performs skilled mechanical repair work on engines, pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Diagnoses malfunctions and determines effective courses of action for correcting them
- Plans, schedules, and directs maintenance of a wide variety of specialized mechanical and electrical equipment including buildings, structures and grounds
- Estimates cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Inspects buildings and equipment for needed maintenance and repair
- Determines effective response for emergency situations
- Maintain records of all maintenance work done on equipment and prepares routine and special reports
- Develops, implements, and enforces safety regulations and procedures
- Ensures all weekly and monthly internal reports are submitted on time
- Reviews work projects in progress and at completion
- Consults with project manager in planning workload and assignments
- Reads, interprets, and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and mechanical illustrations
- Ensures the proper use and care of tools, materials, and safety equipment involved in maintenance and work repair
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires ten years of related experience including expert knowledge of CMMS systems.
- Must have valid GA driver’s license. GA electrician license is preferred.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.