Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Engineering is growing and is currently recruiting a CAD Technician to support our team in Macon, Georgia. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional anxious for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
This position is responsible for drafting and design projects using AutoCAD or Microstation software for the design, development and implementation of project solutions related to water and wastewater facilities. You will work closely with a team of project managers, engineers and designers on projects and will create layout drawings from sketches and specifications. You will need to be self-motivated with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
As a member of the ESG Engineering team, you will:
- Develop company’s standard CADD procedures for layering and drawing.
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
- Will follow standard work procedures for preparing drawings under moderate supervision.
- Actively contribute to the successful completion of projects from initial concept phase through the planning process to implementation.
- Assume responsibility and meet or exceed deliverable deadlines for your portion of project scope, schedule and budget.
- Work from sketches, models, and verbal information to determine the most appropriate views, detail drawings, and supplementary information needed to complete assignments
- Associate's degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field
- 3 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of experience and training with experience related to water and wastewater industry preferred
- Experience with current versions of AutoCAD and/or Microstation and project collaboration software
- Ability to follow client standards with proper sheet set up and management of external references
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.