Search Job Openings
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge Browsers. Pop up menus are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Rockdale County, GA in Conyers. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on membranes, engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years of related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting in Wastewater Plants
- Experience as a supervisor is a plus
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, motor maintenance and repair, control panel and electronic components, and welding
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities, and apply online at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.