Search Job Openings
Collections and Distribution
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Goggle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Meter Reader for our Vidalia, GA location. As a member of the ESG team, you will:
- Following an assigned route
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Document the meter readings for all the customers on your route.
- Ensuring that the water meters are functioning properly and reporting any irregularities.
- Work with AMI/radio-based meters
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Experience with utilities and/or construction preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.