Search Job Openings
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Membrane Technician for our Suwanee (Forsyth County), Georgia location. The main responsibly of this position will be the cleaning and maintenance of membrane filtration systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Removal, cleaning, and re-installation of membrane filters at water and wastewater plants
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- Assist with maintenance and repair of departmental tools and equipment.
- Perform clerical tasks, including completing work orders and routine job forms.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Specialized vocational training preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
License(s) or Certification(s) Required:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- HVAC Technician or Electrical or Plumbing certification helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.