Search Job Openings
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browers. Pop-up windows are required.
ESG Operations, Inc.
Are you an Administrative Assistant with a customer service attitude? Are you a self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision in a team environment? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, we want to talk to you.
As our Administrative Assistant you will provide support to our team in Tifton, GA. We are looking for candidates capable of working with internal and external customers including representing ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, and team members at all levels of our organization.
- Welcome guests and customers as well as answer and direct company inquiries
- Answer all incoming calls with phone-based customer service skills
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Distribute information, reports, schedules and supplies to appropriate personnel or departments
- Serve as information resource for employees, client contacts and citizens
- Data entry of purchase orders, journal entries, and other reporting information
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Assist departmental staff with preparation of documents such as correspondence, memorandum, bids, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails
- Maintain office supplies; evaluate new office products and promotional material; place and expedite orders; verify receipt of supplies
- Work in a very fluid environment with guidelines but significant variations
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications; demonstrated experience with custom database systems as well as both creation and data entry into existing documents and spreadsheets
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.