Search Job Openings
Public Works Manager
APPLY NOW Our system works best with Goggle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge browsers. Pop up windows are required.
Public Works Manager
ESG Operations, Inc. is hiring a Public Works Manager for our Winder, Georgia Project. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional looking for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
As Public Works Manager for our Winder, GA team you will be a hands on leader of a team of 20 full-time employees that have responsibility for the day to day operations of the following components for the City:
- Stormwater Management & Engineering
- Streets Department
- Grounds and Beautification/Turf Management
- Building Maintenance
- At least 10 years’ experience in Public Works Management
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a Georgia Professional Engineers License is preferred, but not required
- Proven experience in stormwater, transportation infrastructure maintenance and general public works management
- Solid skills and experience in business writing, Excel, and other relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of construction, repair and maintenance of public works facilities including stormwater and roadways
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions necessary for safe conduct during heavy manual work and equipment operations
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance is offered.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to government and private sector entities across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.